Monday, May 16, 2011

Emo and Goth subculture

Today's rant is brought to you by the letters F & U. I am sick of these little fucking emo & goth kids who think what they are doing is new. I was out and about earlier today wearing a Love and Rockets shirt (one of my fave gloomcore bands) when this little degenerate wearing a simple plan shirt says something to me about how Love and Rockets are cool but they were just ripping off. Bullet for my Valentine. So after I restrain my self from bludgeoning this kid to death with a hot topic sign I calmly explained to him about Love and Rockets and Bauhaus being around  decades before Bullet to which he replied "Whatever man" and walked off. For the sake of all that is dark and unholy, people we have to educate the youth lest they all become mindless clones and start thinking that Green Day invented punk rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment