Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mc LArs, Mc Chris and others in the U.K.. Why no love for the U.S.A.

Just read on twitter that Mc. Lars, Mc. Chris and a bunch of other rappers are on a tour in the U.K. (for you u k readers you don't know how fucking lucky u are) But my question is why no love for America on this tour guys. I live in the south and it is rare to see any of the great Nerdcore rappers live down here but a bill like the one playin in england is unheard of. So if by chance any of the guys on the tour are reading this then how bout some shows in Georgia, South Carolina, or North Carolina. There is a scene down here you just have to show up for it to mobilize. A Special shout out to Pingy.com for suggesting my blog by the way, thanks alot guys. For all the normal readers a new geek rant will be up tomorrow but for now I just had to get this off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment