Friday, May 20, 2011

Macho Man Randy Savage

Sorry to go depressing on this one gang but I just found out that The Macho Man just passed away. Randy Savage was a major part of my childhood, I used to wake up early on Saturdays so I could watch him wrestle. He was and still is my favorite wrestler of all time. I know it may seem silly to mourn an entertainer that I don't know personally ( I did meet him once) but this is really tearing me up today. I haven't felt like this since I heard Lux Interior died (if you dont  know who he is go buy a Cramps C.D. right fuckin now). So as my poor tribute to the great Macho Man tonight I will be watching some vintage matches featuring him, and here's hoping he dropping the atomic elbow on some angel in that big wrestling ring in the sky. Via Con Dios Randy we will miss ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment